Health Reform & Coverage Options
- Information on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in Washington State
- Individual Health Insurance for Washington State Residents
The links below will take you to more information about specific coverage options. Some of the options were created by the Affordable Care Act. The list focuses on coverage programs for lower-income people and people with special health care needs in Washington State. It does not include all types of programs and coverage.
- Health Coverage Options for Washington State Residents
- Are you pregnant and on Washington Qualified Health Plan? Here's what you need to know.
- Free or Reduced-Cost Hospital Care in Washington State
- Health Care Options for Formerly-Incarcerated Individuals
- Adult Dental Fact Sheet
Legislative & Budget Action in Washington State
Includes summaries of the most recent Legislative session, and updates when session is in progress. Click here for the latest Legislative and Budget Action.